Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hephaestus bio


My name is Hephaestus and my parents hate me. Zues and Hera are my parents and from the day I as born, they flung me off Mount Olyumpus. There are stories of it either being my mother or my father. As I grew older and I made my workshop and palace under a volcano where I fashioned a magic throne for my mother, Hera. My creation was actually a trap, and it entrapped her in the throne. The other god pleaded me with mercy but I still would not give in until that jackass Dionysus intoxicated me and made me free her. At least I still got my beautiful bride, Aphrodite.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you sure had a rough life! If it was your father who flung you off Mount Olympus, then I feel awful for what you put your mother through. If it was in fact your mother, then she deserved what you did. I am glad you are now happy.

    ReplyDelete