Saturday, February 5, 2011

Agamemnon


Hello! My name is Agamemnon. Looking back at it all, I regret a lot of decisions I have made in my life. Being a conceited cheater got me killed. I was such a bad person that I was willing to sacrifice my own daughter to save my fleet. My daughter is still alive, and I doubt she is too thrilled with me as a father figure.

I was the leader king in the Greek forces in the Trojan War. My problems started when I bragged to everyone by saying I was a better hunter than the hunting goddess, Artemis, which I still believe it to this day, but she got angry and caused my ships to be stuck in the middle of the ocean from winds. She would only let my fleet go if I sacrificed my daughter, Iphigenia. I agreed, and then Artemis threw me under the bus and saved my daughter by replacing her with a deer. Jerk.

After the destruction of Troy, I picked up a chick, even though I was married with several children. I took the girl home with me to Greece, only to find that my wife, Clytemnestra, got herself a boyfriend as well. They murdered me. Hypocrite.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Agamemnon! Aurora here! Reading your life story, it is evident that you weren't the nicest of people. Claiming to be a better hunter than Artemis herself? That sure was skating on thin ice! Also, it serves you right getting murdered! Didn't you even consider how your children would feel? Good riddance!

    ReplyDelete