Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Eve, Mother of all Living and Humanity


Hey, I'm Eve. You could say I'm rebellious and extremely nieve. I was made for Adam, to be his wife and companion when we lived in the Garden of Eden. One day though, I took an apple apple from the forbidden fruit tree because the serpent convinced me it was okay, even though God told us no to. God was angry, but I wasn't punished as bad as Adam because my crime was one of ignorance, as I didnt know the difference between good and evil.
I'm rebellius because I was made to serve Adam, to live under man. However, when Adam was banished from the Garden because he ate the apple knowing it was wrong, I was allowed to stay. I followed him though, because, well we were made for eachother. I think that kinda puts us on equal footing though, considering he damned the human race, so hes so no longer the boss of me. As if he ever was...
Anyways... I'm the mother of all living and Humanity. I had children which started humanity. Remember when I said I took the fruit from the tree? Well, I did get punished... with childbirth. It hurts really bad, all because of that fruit. That was how God punished me, before he forgave me. Now you know my story, come back and read about my life!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,I didn't know all of that about Eve. This peice has alot of information in it. Good job!

    ReplyDelete