Thursday, February 3, 2011

Helen Bio


I am Helen, the daughter of Zeus. I was kidnapped two times, since I was considered the most beautiful woman in the world. The second time, I was kidnapped by Paris, and he took me back to Troy, thus begining the Trojan War. I helped both sides during the war, because I couldn't decide which I should be loyal to. When Paris died in the war, I married his brother, Deiphobus. Although I later helped kill him in order to return to my first love, Menelaus. I then returned and remained in Sparta for the rest of my life.

3 comments:

  1. Love can also make us so selfless. Think about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really interesting to examine where Helen's loyalties lie. During the war she couldn't decide whick side she wanted to help, and then went on a wild rollercoaster ride with love when she married Paris's brother and then decided to go back to Menelaus. I know that Helen was very significant in the Trojan war, but I never knew she was a murderer and so indecisive.

    ReplyDelete