Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Aphrodite Bio


My name is Aphrodite. I am the famous goddess of love, beauty, and desire. I am known for being polite, kind, sweet, and irresistible. It is said that I was the start of the Trojan war because I bribed the Prince of Troy to name me "the fairest". So he did and in return I gave him Helen of Troy, an already married woman. This started a war. My name, Aphrodite, means "sprang from the sea". I came out of the ocean riding a large shell and at first sight, everyone loved me. I was also known for helping men fulfill their wishes and bless them with eternal happiness. I surpassed all other goddesses, and they got jealous! However, I never let them get to me and I became the favorite goddess of most people. The Romans called me Venus, Love Goddess, and Aphrodite.

No comments:

Post a Comment