Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Athena Bio


My name is Athena, the daughter of Zeus and Metris. When i was born I leaped from the head of Zeus, already adult, dressed with my armor. I was prepared for the world, from the second I was born.I am goddess of war, civilization, wisdom, strength, strategy, crafts, justice and skill in Greek mythology. My symbol is an owl.

I may be full of myself, but I must say that I am most likely am the favorited goddess of them all. When god wanted to create world through one word, his first thought was me. I am the lady of Athens. I have competed with Poseiden to be the overall glory of Athens, yet it was never decided who was really it. If you want me to be honest; I think I deserved it more then Poseiden did. I am what every women wanted to be. Strong, skillful, gorgeous, and full of wisdom.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Athena,
    I will say that I admire your personality. You are so confident in everything that you do, and everyone looks up to you. I wish that I could be more like you.
    You listed some interesting facts about yourself in the first paragraph. However, I did have one question for you. Why do you believe you deserved to be the overall glory of Athens, instead of Poseiden?
    The only negative thing about your paragraph is that in the first part, it seemed to me that you were just listing facts. Try to combine some of those facts, and make the paragraph flow. Otherwise, you did a great job, and it seemed as if you were really writing from Athena's perspective, and not your own.

    ReplyDelete