Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ares Bio

I am Ares, God of War! Worship me, or die! Just kidding. I'll only kill you if I don't like you personally. My name means "war," or "battle." Of course, unlike my sister, Athena, I like to go into battle and totally destroy stuff rather than be careful and strategic. That takes too long. That is why most people don't like me as much as her. I like to ride in my sweet chariot. I love to shoot people with arrows or stab them in the chest with my sword. No big deal. Also, don't forget about my dog, Killeties, and my vulture, Paragon. And if you're in my way, I will destroy you! Bye.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that I got to comment on the Ares Bio! This was the first blog posted and right when it went up, it caught my eye. All of the bright colors, picture and big fonts stood out like a sore thumb from the rest of the biographies. I was also pleased to find out that I had to comment on the Ares Bio since Ares is the God of War and many people dislike him. It was cool to learn that Ares had a sister and that she was the exact opposite of him! I would have never guessed that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I didn't think I had done that well. I didn't even want Ares. I gave her a list, and I was probably the first to send her a list at all, but she gave me my third choice.

    ReplyDelete