Saturday, February 12, 2011

Queen Mab's Bio


Let me formerly introduced myself, I am no other then Queen Mab. I creep into your nose with my chariot and make my way to your brain while you sleep. No need to worry though, I mean no harm. My only concern is for you to have wishful and meaningful dreams. It is true that I am a tiny ol' thing, therefore explaining that I am a Fairy. Queen of faries to be exact. I will be mentioned a couple of times after spending time with Romeo as he rests. Mercutio has a few conversations about me to Romeo. However, each time he seems to internally debate my existance. Despite what he says, dreams are very much real and so am I.

1 comment:

  1. This was great! I liked that it was in Queen Mab's point of view. This way, you know her intentions and you know she is not just a "myth." Good job!

    ReplyDelete