Sunday, February 6, 2011


The greatest explorer of all time, that title belongs to one man. I, Odysseus. I have traveled to the most treacherous realms of the earth, took down a mighty cyclopes, resisted the charming Circe, overcame the song of the sirens. No man is as brave or as cunning as I. My crew was great and were truly some of the bravest men I ever met. However, I was like their king. I ruled them as if they were my people. My decisions sometimes lead to their doom, but never to mine. I had no enemies, all of my enemies were destroyed. The tales of my adventures are quite popular and are featured in the story The Odysessy. This story tells of my journeys and adventures during the ten years after the fall of Troy.

2 comments:

  1. You really have many stories. I want to know more about what a cyclops is. It sounds cool
    Where are you from. I had trouble finding out much about you. But you sound like an interesting person.

    ReplyDelete